Serve as an agent of the company to acquire easements on behalf of the client. Work hours will vary, often requiring early evening hours and some weekends.
Research records to determine ownership, establish positive relationship with property owners and clients, follow all project guidelines at local and Federal level, secure right of way and easements as required by projects, work within a team to complete projects, mentor entry level staff, close out work and ensure project completion within schedule.
• Minimum of 3 years of Right of Way Acquisition experience
• Minimum of 1 year of Relocation experience
• NCDOT experience a must
• Active NC Real Estate License
• NC Notary
• Must have utilized the Uniform Act guidelines previously on a project.
• Ability to read and interpret project plans
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Should be comfortable interacting with diverse groups of people.
• Able to work efficiently and effectively under tight deadlines, as well as balance multiple projects by prioritizing effectively.
• Demonstrated organizational, planning, and negotiation skills.
• Can work independently
• Analytical and able to problem solve.
• Must be proficient with MS Office Suite, specifically Excel, Word and Outlook, and databases such as SharePoint or equivalent.
• English language proficient
• Valid Driver’s License
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's annual drug and alcohol testing program.
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!