Maser Consulting P.A. seeks a highly motivated individual to grow our Telecommunication business in our Montvale, NJ office. Must be well-versed in the NJ/NY market and regional geology, have a proven track record of managing successful projects, and ability/desire to develop repeat and new business (e.g. Seller/Doer).
The individual in this position will be responsible for managing Telecommunication services in this market, as well as growing the business. Primary responsibilities include business development & client management (internal & external), writing proposals, coordinating field studies, performing Geotechnical analyses and designs, writing reports, and developing a staff.
• 8+ years’ relevant experience.
• Licensed PE in NJ/NY.
• Experience performing telecommunication explorations and related analyses/designs.
• Experience preparing proposals, developing and tracking budgets, and delivering projects on time and on budget.
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability/desire to grow and manage staff.
• Active participant in local business networking organizations, or interest in doing so.
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!