Perform design tasks, such as conceptual layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within AutoCADCivil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering.
• Professional Engineer (PE) Certification preferred.
• Knowledge of local city, county and state land use processes and regulations (PA).
• Proficiency in technical skills in stormwater management, NPDES permitting, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and other site development related designs.
• Demonstrated Civil 3D skills with the ability to design site layouts concept through completion.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers, clients, and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical and judgment capabilities.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.