Perform due diligence and design tasks, such as site development layouts, grading, and drainage, associated with civil engineering projects. Work within AutoCAD Civil 3D 2018 and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
• Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering or similar.
• 4-7 years of experience.
• Engineer in Training (EIT) Certification required, PE preferred.
• Position requires desire to build working knowledge of local, county, and state land use processes and regulations.
• Working knowledge associated to land development projects including stormwater, hydraulics, hydrological analysis, grading and similar.
• Experience in AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
• Identify as a self-starter, ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
• Ability to interact well with coworkers and regulatory agencies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Detail oriented candidate desirable.
• Ability to work independently, as well as, in a team environment.
Maser Consulting maintains a culture that is nurtured through the promotion of integrity, collaboration and socialization. Our employees enjoy comfortable work environments, continuous career advancement and the ability to impact society not only through the projects they work on, but the Company sponsored activities available to them. Maser Consulting stays on the cutting edge of technology and our opportunistic approach to expansion creates personal and professional growth opportunities across all areas of the firm. Our dedication to the well-being of our employees and their families is demonstrated throughout the wide range of benefits and programs available to them. Apply today to learn how you can join our team of professionals so that we can help you Design Your Future and Build Your Career!