The Survey/Geospatial Division of Maser Consulting is expanding again! If you are interested in working with the most advanced technologies, using the latest equipment available in the market and provided a full suite of company benefits, then Maser Consulting wants you! We have been awarded “one of the best places to work” for 10 consecutive years, come join us!
• Will work primarily in the field as Jr. Crew Chief / Instrument Man on a one, two or three-person field crew.
• Cut and remove brush and undergrowth for line of sight.
• Reads and understands plans and specifications.
• Know basic sources of measurement errors.
• Dig ground using a pick, shovel and other hand tools to search for and locate survey monuments.
• Hold and plum rod in obtaining elevations and distances.
• Drive stakes to set grades on construction projects.
• Provide quality seamless customer service.
• Know, understand and demonstrate safe working/operating methods of assigned tools and equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• FDOT, EFB Experience is a plus.
• Must be physically able to work long hours and carry heavy loads.
• Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
• Attendance, punctuality, organization, reliability, and eagerness to learn are essential requirements.
• Must be able to work in inclement weather.
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.