Maser Consulting is seeking a field Party Chief to join our Atlanta, GA Survey / Geospatial Team. The Part Chief will lead field efforts related to Land Surveying, Geospatial data collection and construction support. Maser Consulting provides an exciting and challenging Surveying and Geospatial work environment that will challenge advanced applications and provide opportunities for growth within the industry.
• Maser is seeking an energetic, adaptable and solution-oriented person who will be able to take and follow instructions but also be able to think independently
• Communicate effectively with the project Team
• Must be open and willing to travel
• Conduct field surveys in a professional and safe manner in accordance with the scope of services and company Standard Operating Procedures
• Manage personnel, equipment, vehicles in accordance with company Standard Operating Procedures
• A high school education or greater. Additional training will be considered
• Minimum 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 year of experience as a Party Chief
• Transportation, Civil Site, Water Waste Water, Electric Transmission/Distribution, Oil/Gas Pipeline, Water Resource, Boundary / Topographic and SUE experience is a plus
• Candidates must be proficient with data collectors, data collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling. Mobile & terrestrial scanning, UAS, hydrographic survey experience a plus
• Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment
• Must be able to work in inclement weather
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.