- Site Investigation & Due Diligence includes the review of land development ordinances and applicable agency regulations to determine site constraints, utility service research, outside agency regulations and site visits to establish comprehensive development guidelines.
- Ability to organize and track project tasks and timelines.
- Preparation of Concept Drawings based upon Client development objectives and conclusions of due diligence.
- Ability to prepare and oversee the preparation of bid packages for public projects.
- Design of Stormwater Management & Stormwater Conveyance Systems including use of AutoCAD Civil 3D and Hydrology design software.
- Grading Design to ensure value engineering is achieved through earthwork analysis, and site safety is accomplished through the use of appropriate design slopes.
- Ability to delegate work and schedule staff.
- Design of Utility Systems including stormwater conveyance, sanitary sewer service, park & recreation, etc. Also involves determination and resolution of vertical and horizontal utility conflicts that may exist.
- Preparation of Construction Cost Estimates based upon site plan drawings as required for bonding and client purposes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering or related degree.
- 5-8 years of residential and/or commercial site design.
- PE preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D Preferred.
- Experience coordinating and overseeing the work efforts of assigned staff regarding scope, schedule, quality and budget of projects.
- Ability to track and oversee multiple projects.
- Effective written and communication skills.