- Preparation and proofreading of correspondence, letters, memos, reports, invoices, project specifications and other materials for assigned in-house staff.
- Create project files and maintain those files for assigned Managers.
- Provide reproduction and related tasks (i.e. copying, binding, scanning and collating) for assigned Managers.
- Coordinate and organize meetings and manage calendars.
- Conduct on-line property records research
- Provide general office support including coordination of in-house seminars, management of office supplies and equipment, distribution of mail and correspondence with building management.
- Prepare updates to Client Database.
- Assist assigned Managers with project status updates.
- Communication with agencies, government offices, and client representatives to advance projects.
- Track permits, approvals and other submittals with the appropriate external agencies.
- Prepare application paperwork and submit application packages to various agencies, boards and committees with jurisdiction over project work.
- Make deliveries as needed.
- Qualified candidates will have previous administrative support experience in a busy office setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office 2010 required.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within a team.
- Professionalism and effective communication skills a must.
- Prior experience working in a Land Surveying office, a plus.