- Perform design tasks associated with civil, infrastructure, water/wastewater, and municipal type engineering projects.
- Work within Autocad and alongside existing office staff/management to successfully complete projects within established budgets and deadlines.
- Bachelor of science degree in the environmental engineering, or civil engineering.
- A EIT license is desired.
- 0-4 years of experience in the civil/environmental engineering field with concentration in site civil/storm water/water/wastewater design is highly desired.
- Experience with AutoCAD is desired.