- Create project files and maintain those files for assigned Managers.
- Provide reproduction and related tasks (i.e. copying, binding, scanning and collating) for assigned Managers.
- Coordinate and organize meetings and manage calendars.
- Provide general office support including coordination of in-house seminars, management of office supplies and equipment, distribution of mail and correspondence with building management.
- Prepare updates to Client Database.
- Assist assigned Managers with project status updates.
- Make deliveries as needed.
- Qualified candidates will have previous administrative support experience in a busy office setting.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite 2010, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively within a team.
- Dependable to meet assigned deadlines.
- Professionalism and effective communication skills a must.
- Prior experience working in a Engineering office, a plus.