- Responsible for performing selected drafting assignments, quickly and accurately.
- Transform project designs in preliminary form into CADD produced drawings.
- Produces perspective drawings, base drawings, maps and illustrations by using CADD.
- Reduce field notes from raw data to base maps.
- Review grade sheets.
- Perform a variety of surveys including boundary, topographic, plot plans and subdivision plans.
- Minimum of 5-10 Years of experience using AutoCAD/Civil 3D.
- Experience in the Civil Engineering or Land Surveying industry a plus.