Geophysical Surveying Responsibilities:
- Design and conduct geophysical investigations.
- Acquiring, processing, and performing QA/QC of geophysical data including, but not limited to, Ground Penetrating Radar, Two and Three-Dimensional Resistivity Imaging, Seismics, Electromagnetic Induction and Metal Detection.
- Operate and process survey-grade Trimble GPS instruments for survey mapping.
- Prepare reports, maps, and annotated findings using AutoCAD, GIS, and Surfer mapping software.
- Operate in various terrain and environments.
Geologic Investigation Responsibilities:
- Conduct and analyze aquifer and infiltration testing.
- Oversee geologic drilling and boring efforts in soil and bedrock environments.
- Create and annotate geologic base maps and integrate engineering plans.
- Preparation and oversight of water allocation and water use registrations.
- Preparation of written correspondence- Outside agencies, client, attorney, contractor, etc. Also includes preparation of technical reports.