Receive Sunshine 811 One-Call tickets via internet-based system. Drive to described One-Call ticket locations to mark underground utilities utilizing ground penetrating radar (GPR) and electromagnetic line locators. Provide field markings/flagging to show utility location and complete photo documentation of all work. Enter Positive Response codes in Sunshine 811 system to complete location services.
• Work with a team of talented individuals to help tackle a wide variety of projects.
• Read and interpret utility records, as-built and survey drawings and highway design plans.
• Designate existing utilities using electromagnetic and geophysical technologies.
• Operate and drive a vacuum excavation truck and perform test holes to expose utilities.
• Utilize appropriate maintenance of traffic.
• Supervise activities of field crew.
• Train junior crew members.
• Represent Maser in an onsite capacity at client office location.
• Minimum 2 year experience in using electromagnetic and geophysical designating technologies.
• Must be able to quickly grasp new technologies.
• Should have basic computer skills and be able to learn and understand new software.
• Need to have a high level of reading comprehension and communication skills.
• Should enjoy working outdoors in a variety of weather conditions.
• Need to be able to occasionally travel out of town and work overtime.
• Should be able to walk long distances of several miles daily.
• Will sometimes be lifting heavy equipment up to 80 lbs.
• Need to have good driving skills and a clean driving record.
• Must prioritize the safety of yourself and others.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.