Perform field surveys throughout New Jersey and other areas as required including:
• Boundary and Topographic Surveys.
• Construction layout.
• Horizontal and vertical control surveys.
• Residential and commercial property surveys including ALTA surveys.
• Utility surveys.
• Asbuilt construction surveys.
• Minimum 5 years of field survey experience and at least 1 year of experience as a Crew Chief.
• Candidates must be proficient with data collectors and collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling.
• Experience with GPS equipment.
• Must be willing to work flexible hours including overtime.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
• OSHA certified or willing to attain certification.
• A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in Maser's random drug and alcohol testing program.