Maser Consulting is seeking a highly motivated, detailed-oriented individual that has strong Auto CADD skills.
Perform design, drafting and project related tasks on assigned projects. Transform base map information and designs into CADD produced drawings using appropriate software.
• Education: High School Diploma/Equivalent; Associates Degree or a Certificate from a technical school, preferably in AutoCAD.
• Increasing proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D Land Desktop Companion 2009, AutoCAD Civil 3D version 2012 or higher, AutoTurn and other related software.
• 1-5+ years of related experience.
• Experience in reading and interpreting utility as-built drawings preferred.
• Experience in water and sewer systems drafting preferred.
• Philadelphia Water Department experience preferred.