- Review of subdivision plans and site plans submitted by developers for approval.
- Administration of developer sponsored projects that are in construction to verify compliance with the approved plans.
- Design of capital improvement projects.
- Evaluation of public works issues in our municipalities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering.
- 0-3 years of residential and/or commercial site design.
- EIT preferred.
- Proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D Preferred.
- Knowledge of the planning and zoning process.
- Effective written and communication skills.
- Self-starter who can work independently and with team members.