- A high school education or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 year total survey experience.
- Must be experienced in controlling the function of surveying instruments and calculators.
- Must be physically able to work long hours and carry heavy loads Possess good interpersonal skills, and effective written and oral communication skills.
- Attendance, punctuality and reliability are essential requirements.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
- Local candidates very strongly preferred.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.