- A high school education or equivalent Minimum 10 years of field survey experience and at least 5 year of experience as a Party Chief.
- Candidates must be proficient with data collectors, data collection techniques, robotic instruments, conventional field note-keeping, total stations and leveling.
- Candidate must be a self-starter, with little need for supervision once provided with a work assignment.
- Must be able to work in inclement weather.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record required. MVR will be checked and monitored.
Requires a pre-employment drug screen and will require ongoing participation in the employer's random drug and alcohol testing program.